“A must-read! Can’t wait to give my Pinterest account a makeover and implement these suggestions!”
–Meghan Guffey – Owner/Operator, Anchor Bakery
Want to learn how to sell on Etsy (without having to rely on…you know… Etsy for traffic?)
Searching for an Etsy guide that will help you turns those pins, pinboards and followers into a lead-generation machine for your craft business?
Looking for a NO B.S. and super-simple online strategy for selling on Etsy with Pinterest, that wonderful — though seemingly overrun by pictures of shoes — social network?
“Loaded with great usable info. I highly recommend.”
–Carole Kwence – Owner/Designer, CK Designs For You
Fret no longer, Etsian! Because in…
How to Sell on Etsy With Pinterest – Selling on Etsy Made Ridiculously Easy Vol.2 you’ll learn, in this no-nonsense Etsy marketing guide such whiz-bang strategies as:
- “A Beginner’s Guide to Pinterest Marketing” – We’ll discuss not only everything that Pinterest has to offer but the big-picture strategy for how to turn your Pinterest activity into something that can help you sell on Etsy.
- “The Ultimate Pinterest Content Toolbox for Etsy Sellers” – Sure, you know about pinning pictures of your crafts. But what do you need to do to truly outfit those pins with serious marketing punch. In this chapter we’ll show you how to get your Etsy sell vibes pointed in the right direction.
- “How to Become a Pinboard Expert!” – Everybody thinks the pin is the real secret to Pinterest marketing. Naw! It’s the pinboard. In this chapter we’ll go over how to get your pinboard looking — and performing– its absolute marketing best.
- “The How, What, Where and When of Pinterest Pins” – Creating the pins is one thing…knowing how and when to publish them is another. In this chapter we go over the absolute perfect time to publish your pins for maximum impact. (And the findings may surprise you.)
- “5 Ways to Get Hundreds of Pinterest Followers in No Time” – Yep…getting Pinterest followers isn’t hard, it just requires some focus and a couple of ninja tricks. (Which we don’t want the competition to know about.) In this chapter I’ll show you my exact blueprint for growing my Pinterest following from 0 to 5k.
…and so much more! And unlike most less-than-fresh Etsy marketing guides, this little number, from Charles Huff, the editor of Craft Biz Insider, has been updated with the latest Etsy 2019 techniques to help boost your business.
So, give How to Sell on Etsy With Pinterest – Selling on Etsy Made Ridiculously Easy Vol.2 a try!
Might not only let you buy more glue sticks, but put you on the road to a full-fledged Etsy-preneur.
- Crafts, Hobbies & Home
- Cracts & Hobbies
- Arts & Photography