Are you constantly on the boards posting to Pinterest as pinning and repinning your favorite guilty pleasure or your newest addiction? If you find yourself constantly on Pinterest dreaming about everything from houses to shoes and ultimate vacations, then why not simultaneously improve the advertising possibilities for your business! The “putting a financial pain in your interests.” Course will teach you everything you need to know to successfully use Pinterest either as the beginnings of an online affiliate marketing business or to improve the advertising, marketing and sales of an existing business Pinterest has become one of the most popular sites on the Internet, particularly with the female demographic. So why not put the popularity of “pinning” to work for your business. You won’t be disappointed with the results.
What you will learn:
1) You will learn how to successfully set up a Pinterest business account or convert your personal account to a business account.
2) You will learn how to choose the best images for your posts that will be most attractive to your given market demographic.
3) You will learn how to write posts that will stimulate conversations and increase traffic to your website or storefront within your given market niche.
4) You will learn how to avoid the most common yet crucial mistakes made by individuals new to Pinterest.
5) You will learn how to construct one of the most effective Pinterest business plans.
6) You will learn to understand the importance of copyrights and how to avoid an unwanted legal battle.
7) You will learn the proper etiquette for “pinning” and “repinning”.
8) You will learn how to extend the life of your advertising images campaign and so much more…
Who this class is for: this class is designed for anyone 18 years of age (or with parents’ permission), whether they are a college student and entrepreneur. An existing business owner or a new entry into the world of online business, whether they wish to make a full-time or part-time income from Pinterest alone or in combination with another business. This course will teach you everything you need to know to use one of the most popular social media outlets as the backbone of your advertising campaign. Whether you are operating a affiliate marketing program, a direct sales website, a blog or a brick-and-mortar store by the end of this course you will have a solid working knowledge of how to make the most of Pinterest for your business.
Who this course is NOT for: this course is not designed to be used by anyone that is not a serious entrepreneur is not a get rich quick scheme, and will not teach participants and/or students any “hacks” or tricks or other questionable uses for the Pinterest website. It is designed to show students the best ways to legally make the most out of the Pinterest site for the purposes of advertising and traffic generation to a specific website or business. Students should also have some knowledge and understanding of the Internet websites and basic computer knowledge before registering for this course as otherwise their coursework and education may be hindered slightly. It is suggested, if necessary, that a student take some beginning level computer courses before registering for this particular course.