Not sure how to convert all those pins, pinboards — and annoying repins of Nordstrom shoes — into a Pinterest for business boost to your bottom line?
Searching for a simple, step-by-step small business marketing process you can use to build your brand, spread your message and make some frickin’ moolah with good, old Facebook?
Well, search no more!
Because in Pinterest Marketing in 2019 Made (Stupidly) Easy – Vol.4 of the Small Business Marketing Made (Stupidly) Easy Collection you’ll learn, in this no-nonsense Pinterest business guide, such juicy nuggets as:
- “4 Steps to a Kick-Ass Pinterest Profile” – No Pinterest for small business strategy will go anywhere without an effective and tricked-out profile. Here’s where we get your profile looking its supreme and awesome best.
- “7 Tools Every Pinterest Marketer Must Have” – Without the right tools your marketing social media efforts will be just that…effort. Here’s where we go over the THINGS you just gotta have in place to make your life easier and get real results.
- “4 Keys to Creating the Perfect Pin” – It sounds simple enough. Have a pretty picture, put in some keyword text. But…oh there’s so much more to it then that. And in this chapter we show you how to make sure when marketing with social media in the Pinter-verse that each of your pins does its absolute business-boosting best.
- “7 Killer Strategies for Getting a Crapload of Pinterest Followers” – All the pretty pins in the world won’d do much good if you don’t have followers. And in this chapter I show you how to develop a seriously passionate, if irrational, fan base.
- “Pinterest Contests Made Supremely Easy” – When looking for ways to use social media in marketing aims, there may be no bigger ROI than Pinterest contests. That’s because people love contests…and it tends to lead to targeted leads and eventual sales. This chapter will show you how to run a successful one.
And each chapter includes easy-to-follow action steps to help you boost your Pinterest marketing IQ – without taking a single, $2,000 online course from the gurus.
So, give Pinterest Marketing in 2019 Made (Stupidly) Easy – Vol.4 of the Small Business Marketing Made (Stupidly) Easy Collection a try.
Might just be the very thing standing between you and…Pinterest business awesomeness.
Don’t believe us?
PRAISE FOR “Pinterest Marketing Made (Stupidly) Easy – How to Use Pinterest for Business Awesomeness”
“This is a great book for those who are stuck in their own ways of searching for jobs. Times have changed and either you adapt or get left behind so go out and buy this funny, yet brilliant book about the new job market and how to market yourself and find a job.”
“The usefulness and utility of what Benjamin has presented here is undoubtedly of superb value! Everyone who reads this book and practices will benefit – whether a job seeker or others.”
“The employment landscape has definitely changed this century and your book is ON THE MONEY! Thanks!”
- Internet Marketing
- Computers & Technology
- Digital Media
- Media & Communications
- Social Media
- Sales & Selling