Five Ways to Boost Productivity Using Windows 7 www.lockergnome.com How to Use Pinterest Without Breaking the Law www.lockergnome.com P is for Potential: 10 Possibilities for Windows Phone 7 www.lockergnome.com How Do You Get Rid of the Babylon Toolbar? www.lockergnome.com How to Reduce Fan Noise on a Desktop Computer www.lockergnome.com Cremation: the Creation of the Implant Recycling Industry www.lockergnome.com Back Link of the Day kevingilmartin.com Thanks to Kevin Gilmartin for mentioning Gnomies.com (and his support for it) at his blog in an opinion piece about the controversies surrounding paid communities. Go read it. Good stuff! If you’d like to be mentioned as a Back Link of the Day, link to one of our posts on LockerGnome.com from your site and — this is the important part — tell us about it! www.lockergnome.com Join us when the countdown ends! www.gnomies.com https twitter.com www.facebook.com
How to effectively use Pinterest to market your business, product, or service
Pinterest, the rapidly growing social networking site that allows users to post and share images and videos on “pinboards” (a collection of “pins,” usually with a common theme), is providing businesses and savvy entrepreneurs with a new platform to market their products and services. And, as with any new platform, learning what works best and what doesn’t when it comes to marketing can be a challenge. Pinfluence is a complete guide to Pinterest marketing that will teach you how to effectively raise awareness for your brand, product, or service, drive traffic from Pinterest to your website, and connect with current and potential customers.
You will learn:
- How to create a powerful Pinterest profile, your Pinterest brand strategy, set up boards, pin and repin images, and get into conversations in the Pinterest user interface.
- Pinterest marketing techniques, including great content creation, how to optimize websites and blogs for pinning, and how to start growing your followers.
- How to integrate Pinterest with other social media tools (including Facebook, Twitter, and blogs) and how to track trends and monitor conversation on Pinterest.
- Advanced Pinterest marketing techniques, including how to grow your audience, how to use the Pinterest iPhone app, advice for special types of businesses (B2B companies and nonprofits), and how to make your pins and boards “sticky” so they capture public attention and influence people to change their behavior.
- Pinterest copyright issues
Pinfluence is for anyone who wants to join the likes of companies like Whole Foods, Gilt, West Elm and others, and harness the marketing power of Pinterest to grow their business.